After speaking with a lending institution about the project, call NEDCO and talk to a loan officer.
Submit the NEDCO application, which includes:
- Two years of financial statements and federal tax returns on the company. If there is no historical cash flow, submit two-three years of financial projections.
- Personal financial statements (assets and liabilities) on the owners of the company.
- A written history of the business and reasons for expansion.
- A copy of the contract of sale.
- Personal history statements of the owners.
© 2012 – 2017 Nebraska Economic Development Corporation